A - Available: yuupp
B - Best Friend: my mom, sister, Reilly, Amaiya
C - Color of Your Room: none cant paint my walls n my room so its full of pictures :)
D - Dad’s Name: Lynt
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: my bigs and my best friends
F - Favorite Food: mexican and italian
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: gummy bears
H - Hometown: VA
I - Instrument: my voice
J - Job: i blog for free…. at the moment ;)
K - Kids: 0..for now
L - Longest Car Ride: MD to FL
M - Milk Flavor: mmmm soy vanilla !
N - Number Of Siblings: 3; two brothers and one sister. im the oldest :)
O - One Wish: to land my dream job… reporting E news
P - Phobias: i actually dont think i have any o wait yea i do. i hate spiders!
Q - Favorite Quote: i dont do quote i do lyrics. “so tell my enemies that they cant injure me i know that irritates you have my sympathies” -Lupe
S - Song You Last Heard: RUDE BOY!!!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I love to have fun and be crazy but also have a very mature side to me that I don’t think a lot of people notice
V - Vegetable: broccoli
W - Worst Habits: twirling my hair
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: teeth
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: Barbie Dolls lol
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini
In December, NEWSWEEK argued that new signs of life were showing in the AIDS activism movement. Let’s hope so. Recent research published in The New England Journal of Medicine shows that within certain populations in America, the prevalence of HIV-infected people is higher than in certain parts of Africa:
What’s interesting is that the research shows that a person’s sexual network, more than just his or her lifestyle choices, defines the risk of getting HIV in America. So, black and Hispanic women are at increased risk due to the instability of their sexual relationships —which is attributed to the high rate of incarceration of men in their networks—and their vulnerable or dependent economic situation, which may cause them to be fearful of suggesting safer-sex options to their companions. And black men who have sex with men are at high risk because of the likelihood of their choosing to engage in sexual activity with someone who is racially similar, and because of the prevalence of HIV within their sexual networks.
America’s epidemic most strongly affects the urban regions of the Northeast and West Coast, and small towns and cities in the South. Part of this is because these local populations have unprotected sex within “relatively insular social-sexual networks.” Lower-income black Americans with poor education and unstable housing are disproportionally affected, and black or Hispanic women make up more than 25 percent of new HIV infections in the U.S. More than 20 percent of the estimated 1 million HIV-positive Americans are unaware of their status.
(via global grind)
If you guys did not watch last season’s bachelor you should have, Jason after choosing Jillian as his winner quickly changed his mind and dumped her for his second runner up Molly. Engaged since last october they finally decided to get married on saturday and their nuptials will be televised on March 8 on ABC. So make sure you watch!
If you haven’t seen this movie then you need to, it is amazing. It is a true story about Ravens football player Michael Oher. Aaron Quinton did an amazing job and is nominated for an oscar along with sandra bullock. Take a look on what he said about working with Bullock.
“I’ve been a fan of hers for years – I was in love with her for years!” the 6’8,” 25-year-old actor – who plays real-life Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Michael Oher as a young man – told PEOPLE at Friday’s NAACP Image Awards ceremony in Los Angeles. “So I found out she was married and I was like, ‘Okay, I’ll settle for friendship.’ “
“She’s just awesome,” Aaron gushed. “She’s the most caring, loving individual that I know. She’s one of the most beautiful women inside and out that anybody can have the pleasure of knowing, meeting and working with, and I felt so honored to be in that position.
Aaron says whenever fans of the film recognize him in his everyday life, Bullock’s usually the first topic of conversation. “When people see me they’re like, ‘Oh my god, It’s you, from The Blind Side! I love you, we loved your movie – Oh my god, how was it working with Sandra?’ That’s what I get the most.
“And I’m like, ‘Sandra? Don’t even get me started …’ ” he said laughing, rolling his eyes and pretending he’s had his fill of the Best Actress contender. “No, it’s truly been a blessing.
“She stays professional as well as not letting it get to her head,” he explained. “She’s real serious and humble about what she does, but she’s also a humble individual. She’s not up in the clouds, unreachable, you can’t talk to her, you can’t approach her. Anybody can speak to her and she’ll speak to them. She’ll love and care for anybody and respect anybody, and I love her for that. She’s just real.”
1. Jack’s baby momma (mother of David Shephard in the flash-sideways world) is somebody we’ve met before. Juliet? Kate? Sara? Hmm…
2. We probably will see Walt again. “[Malcolm David Kelley] absolutely would still be on the show,” Carlton Cuse said, “but the actor aged.” Damon Lindelof: “We are working on a way to bring Walt back before Lost is all said and done.”
3. Damon: “Ilana and Richard will say things to each other and about each other in the future,” artfully dodging the question about whether they are both “really old.”
4. Terry O’Quinn is “playing a guy who we’re not going to see until the finale.” So we will see the o.g. Man in Black again. (Yee!)
5. Someone IS coming to the island.
6. Matthew Abbadon will not return.
7. We will get an answer to Libby and Hurley and their connection in the past.
8. Vincent will be back.
9. The finale is being written right now. Episode 15 was just shot this week in Hawaii and they are prepping for Episode 16.
10. Damon says there’s no need for an island to have a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: “Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them ‘You just had the Lost experience.’”
11. Will we find out if there really was a bird on the island that said “Hurley” as it flew by, as some fans have guessed/heard in past episodes? “That is on our list of things to explain,” Damon promises.
12. When asked if we’ll find out what happened to Annie, Ben’s childhood sweetheart, Carlton says, “We don’t want to say. Probably not.”
13. The gang’s back together! While answering an unrelated Q, Terry O’Quinn mentioned: “A whole bunch of the cast is working together again.”
14. There will be more for Charlie fans.
15. Alan Dale aka Charles Widmore will return.
16. Whether Jacob actually ever furnished a list of candidates to Ben or The Others is speculative…and might have been Ben lying to get the surgery from Jack.
17. A clip was shown for next week’s episode in which (a) Sayid says “Apparently, I’m evil,” (b) Miles tells Sayid he was dead and says “Whatever brought you back it wasn’t them (the Temple people),” and (c) Claire storms into the Temple telling Dogen that “He” wants to talk to him. Looks pretty good.